Eva Longoria feels 'very lucky' to have found love with Eduardo Cruz
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 12
- Photo: GERALLT/Bauer-Griffin2 of 12
- Photo: WENN3 of 12
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News4 of 12
- Photo: WENN5 of 12
- Photo: G Tres/Splash News6 of 12
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks7 of 12
- Photo: Stephen Lovekin/WireImage.com8 of 12
- Photo: Splash News9 of 12
- Photo: Splash News10 of 12
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN11 of 12
More Celeb News
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-HostMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Brett Ratner to Produce Donna Tartt's 'The Goldfinch' for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:39:00 PM
- Sherri Shepherd Joins Ice Cube, Kevin Hart in 'Ride Along 2' for First Post-&aMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- Comic-Con 'Zombie Walk' Accident: Fate of Next Year's Event Is UncertainMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Creator Kurt Sutter Signs New Overall Deal With 20th TVMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:00:00 PM
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-Host
Actress Eva Longoria has finally addressed her new romance with Penelope Cruz's younger brother Eduardo, saying she's "very lucky" to have met him.
RELATED: Countdown: Top 15 Hottest Housewives
The Desperate Housewives star, 36, has been linked to Eduardo Cruz, 26, for much of 2011 -- following her divorce from basketball player Tony Parker in January -- and the couple have been photographed together on multiple occasions ever since.
But Longoria has only now confirmed their relationship, telling the Spanish edition of Vanity Fair magazine that she feels blessed to have Cruz in her life after the turmoil of her failed marriage to Parker.
RELATED: Did They Cheat?
She tells the publication, "Love did not work with that person (Parker). But it can work with another. The only thing I will say is I was very lucky to find Edu (Cruz)."
RELATED: Shocking Celebrity Splits!
Longoria says she holds no hard feelings towards Parker for the way their marriage unravelled and that she still believes in love.
She adds, "There's a reason I fell in love and got married. I believed in it. Supposedly I should be angry, resentful and disillusioned about relationships. But I'm not."
Neither Longoria nor Parker have spoken about their reasons for the marriage split.
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite