Eva Longoria feels 'very lucky' to have found love with Eduardo Cruz
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 12
- Photo: GERALLT/Bauer-Griffin2 of 12
- Photo: WENN3 of 12
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News4 of 12
- Photo: WENN5 of 12
- Photo: G Tres/Splash News6 of 12
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks7 of 12
- Photo: Stephen Lovekin/WireImage.com8 of 12
- Photo: Splash News9 of 12
- Photo: Splash News10 of 12
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN11 of 12
More Celeb News
- U2 guitarist's plan for Malibu development gets OKMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 10:20:47 AM
- Downton Abbey Season 5 Scoop: Edith's Mommy Issues and Mary's ReputationMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 8:54:00 AM
- Craig Ferguson plays it loose with new game showMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 8:49:17 AM
- 'Maze Runner' Buries 'Tombstones' and Laughs Off 'This MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 7:49:00 AM
- Box office: 'Maze Runner' buries Liam Neeson's 'Tombstones&aMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 7:49:00 AM
- U2 guitarist's plan for Malibu development gets OK
Actress Eva Longoria has finally addressed her new romance with Penelope Cruz's younger brother Eduardo, saying she's "very lucky" to have met him.
RELATED: Countdown: Top 15 Hottest Housewives
The Desperate Housewives star, 36, has been linked to Eduardo Cruz, 26, for much of 2011 -- following her divorce from basketball player Tony Parker in January -- and the couple have been photographed together on multiple occasions ever since.
But Longoria has only now confirmed their relationship, telling the Spanish edition of Vanity Fair magazine that she feels blessed to have Cruz in her life after the turmoil of her failed marriage to Parker.
RELATED: Did They Cheat?
She tells the publication, "Love did not work with that person (Parker). But it can work with another. The only thing I will say is I was very lucky to find Edu (Cruz)."
RELATED: Shocking Celebrity Splits!
Longoria says she holds no hard feelings towards Parker for the way their marriage unravelled and that she still believes in love.
She adds, "There's a reason I fell in love and got married. I believed in it. Supposedly I should be angry, resentful and disillusioned about relationships. But I'm not."
Neither Longoria nor Parker have spoken about their reasons for the marriage split.
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Royal Beach Bods
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
See what famous names Reese Witherspoon, George Clooney and other celebs have given their pets.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBirthday Fun
From Crowd Ignite