Eva Longoria feels 'very lucky' to have found love with Eduardo Cruz
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 12
- Photo: GERALLT/Bauer-Griffin2 of 12
- Photo: WENN3 of 12
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News4 of 12
- Photo: WENN5 of 12
- Photo: G Tres/Splash News6 of 12
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks7 of 12
- Photo: Stephen Lovekin/WireImage.com8 of 12
- Photo: Splash News9 of 12
- Photo: Splash News10 of 12
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN11 of 12
More Celeb News
- CNN's Nischelle Turner Joining 'Entertainment Tonight' as Correspondent (MSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 12:40:00 PM
- 'Ellen' Show's Return Banks Highest-Rated Week in Show HistoryMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 12:29:00 PM
- PR Vet Dick Lippin, Producer Allison Shearmur Being Honored by Zimmer Children's MuseumMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 11:58:00 AM
- Discovery's Nik Wallenda Chicago Skyscraper Walk to Air Live in NovemberMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 11:49:00 AM
- Eminem Publishers Sue New Zealand Political Party for Copyright InfringementMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 11:33:00 AM
- CNN's Nischelle Turner Joining 'Entertainment Tonight' as Correspondent (
Actress Eva Longoria has finally addressed her new romance with Penelope Cruz's younger brother Eduardo, saying she's "very lucky" to have met him.
RELATED: Countdown: Top 15 Hottest Housewives
The Desperate Housewives star, 36, has been linked to Eduardo Cruz, 26, for much of 2011 -- following her divorce from basketball player Tony Parker in January -- and the couple have been photographed together on multiple occasions ever since.
But Longoria has only now confirmed their relationship, telling the Spanish edition of Vanity Fair magazine that she feels blessed to have Cruz in her life after the turmoil of her failed marriage to Parker.
RELATED: Did They Cheat?
She tells the publication, "Love did not work with that person (Parker). But it can work with another. The only thing I will say is I was very lucky to find Edu (Cruz)."
RELATED: Shocking Celebrity Splits!
Longoria says she holds no hard feelings towards Parker for the way their marriage unravelled and that she still believes in love.
She adds, "There's a reason I fell in love and got married. I believed in it. Supposedly I should be angry, resentful and disillusioned about relationships. But I'm not."
Neither Longoria nor Parker have spoken about their reasons for the marriage split.
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian cuddles a koala, plus more stars share their photos from adventures abroad on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See what the cast of "Saved by the Bell" is up to today.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite