Eva Longoria feels 'very lucky' to have found love with Eduardo Cruz
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 12
- Photo: GERALLT/Bauer-Griffin2 of 12
- Photo: WENN3 of 12
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News4 of 12
- Photo: WENN5 of 12
- Photo: G Tres/Splash News6 of 12
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks7 of 12
- Photo: Stephen Lovekin/WireImage.com8 of 12
- Photo: Splash News9 of 12
- Photo: Splash News10 of 12
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN11 of 12
More Celeb News
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:48:00 PM
- ABC's 'The Quest' Producers Reveal How They Found HeroesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:26:00 PM
- Sharknado 2 Sets Record With Nearly 4 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Javier Bardem clarifies comments in open letter about Middle East conflictMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Netflix Revives The Killing For One Last CaseMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:14:00 PM
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'
Actress Eva Longoria has finally addressed her new romance with Penelope Cruz's younger brother Eduardo, saying she's "very lucky" to have met him.
RELATED: Countdown: Top 15 Hottest Housewives
The Desperate Housewives star, 36, has been linked to Eduardo Cruz, 26, for much of 2011 -- following her divorce from basketball player Tony Parker in January -- and the couple have been photographed together on multiple occasions ever since.
But Longoria has only now confirmed their relationship, telling the Spanish edition of Vanity Fair magazine that she feels blessed to have Cruz in her life after the turmoil of her failed marriage to Parker.
RELATED: Did They Cheat?
She tells the publication, "Love did not work with that person (Parker). But it can work with another. The only thing I will say is I was very lucky to find Edu (Cruz)."
RELATED: Shocking Celebrity Splits!
Longoria says she holds no hard feelings towards Parker for the way their marriage unravelled and that she still believes in love.
She adds, "There's a reason I fell in love and got married. I believed in it. Supposedly I should be angry, resentful and disillusioned about relationships. But I'm not."
Neither Longoria nor Parker have spoken about their reasons for the marriage split.
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
See how Angelina Jolie's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
From Reese Witherspoon to Justin Timberlake, see some of the hottest stars from the south.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Central
From Crowd Ignite