Eva Longoria feels 'very lucky' to have found love with Eduardo CruzRelated: Eva Longoria
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 12
- Photo: GERALLT/Bauer-Griffin2 of 12
- Photo: WENN3 of 12
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News4 of 12
- Photo: WENN5 of 12
- Photo: G Tres/Splash News6 of 12
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks7 of 12
- Photo: Stephen Lovekin/WireImage.com8 of 12
- Photo: Splash News9 of 12
- Photo: Splash News10 of 12
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Cannes: Sundance Selects Nabs Rights to Francois Ozon's 'Young & BeautifulMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 4:01:48 PM
- Brad Pitt Names Jeremy Kleiner Co-President of Plan B EntertainmentMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 3:15:58 PM
- E!'s 'The Wanted Life' Preview: Scooter Braun Stages an Intervention (VidMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 2:55:28 PM
- David Janollari Signs 3-Year Development Deal With NBCMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 2:42:27 PM
- Jennifer Aniston Stages Mini 'Friends' Reunion for 'Ellen'MSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 1:59:12 PM
- Cannes: Sundance Selects Nabs Rights to Francois Ozon's 'Young & Beautiful
Actress Eva Longoria has finally addressed her new romance with Penelope Cruz's younger brother Eduardo, saying she's "very lucky" to have met him.
RELATED: Countdown: Top 15 Hottest Housewives
The Desperate Housewives star, 36, has been linked to Eduardo Cruz, 26, for much of 2011 -- following her divorce from basketball player Tony Parker in January -- and the couple have been photographed together on multiple occasions ever since.
But Longoria has only now confirmed their relationship, telling the Spanish edition of Vanity Fair magazine that she feels blessed to have Cruz in her life after the turmoil of her failed marriage to Parker.
RELATED: Did They Cheat?
She tells the publication, "Love did not work with that person (Parker). But it can work with another. The only thing I will say is I was very lucky to find Edu (Cruz)."
RELATED: Shocking Celebrity Splits!
Longoria says she holds no hard feelings towards Parker for the way their marriage unravelled and that she still believes in love.
She adds, "There's a reason I fell in love and got married. I believed in it. Supposedly I should be angry, resentful and disillusioned about relationships. But I'm not."
Neither Longoria nor Parker have spoken about their reasons for the marriage split.
Kim Kardashian says her pregnancy lips are out of control, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Check out Hollywood's hottest bikini bods on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
Check out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Find out who went after Kendall Jenner on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite