Eva Longoria's Vegas nightclub closes amid money woes
- Photo: WENN1 of 16
- Photo: G Tres/Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: Twitter4 of 16
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Brandon Todd / Splash News/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: WENN7 of 16
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/AP/R-STEINBERG8 of 16
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: INTER/Bauer-Griffin11 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com12 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com13 of 16
- Photo: Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- CW to Honor Dogs With Glitzy Awards ShowMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 12:35:00 PM
- 'Southland' Slapped With $5 Million Lawsuit Over Autopsy Photo in Opening MontageMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 12:28:00 PM
- Why ISIS Makes 'Al-Qaeda Look Like the Boy Scouts'MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 12:12:00 PM
- 'Agents of SHIELD's' Elena Satine to Join 'Revenge'MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 11:51:00 AM
- How 'Boyhood' Editor Sandra Adair Stitched 12 Long Years Into the Year's MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 11:43:00 AM
- CW to Honor Dogs With Glitzy Awards Show
LAS VEGAS (AP) -- A Las Vegas nightclub owned by "Desperate Housewives" co-star Eva Longoria is temporarily closing its doors amid financial troubles.
Longoria's Beso club within the CityCenter complex on the Las Vegas Strip closed Monday to save money.
Beso LLC bankruptcy attorney Lenard Schwartzer said Wednesday that the restaurant attached to the club will remain open because it is profitable.
He says the nightclub could eventually be renovated and reopened.
RELATED: Surprising celeb godparents
Beso LLC filed in January for bankruptcy to remain operating while reorganizing nearly $5.7 million in debt. The federal Chapter 11 filing claimed the nightspot was losing more than $76,000 per month.
RELATED: This week in photos
Longoria owns nearly one-third of the business but is also listed as an unsecured creditor.
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite