Jennifer Lopez left exposed on German TV
- Photo: TF2/HSS/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: VPB/http://www.wenn.com/2 of 16
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: RENE MACURA/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Optic Photos/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 16
- Photo: TF2/HSS/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Joerg Koch/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: VPB/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: ©Can Nguyen/Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.10 of 16
- Photo: WENN11 of 16
- Photo: WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Promotional13 of 16
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Homeland,' '24' Producer Howard Gordon Re-Signs With 20th CentuMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 11:00:00 AM
- YouTube Will Invest in Original Content From Top Video CreatorsMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 10:43:00 AM
- Angelina Jolie to Direct Poacher Drama 'Africa'MSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 10:43:00 AM
- 'The View' Women May Have Set a Record for Saying 'Vagina' in OnMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 10:42:00 AM
- Shonda Rhimes Fires Back at New York Times Critic Who Called Her 'Angry Black Woman&apoMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 10:36:00 AM
- 'Homeland,' '24' Producer Howard Gordon Re-Signs With 20th Centu
Jennifer Lopez was left red-faced on national TV in Germany after a wardrobe malfunction exposed her breast.
The singer was part of a star-studded episode of German TV show "Wetten, Dass...?," which was being filmed in Majorca, Spain, in front of a stadium audience.
The beauty made a big entrance in a horse-drawn carriage before taking her seat. But as she tried to arrange the train of her flowing dress to sit down, the garment slipped, exposing her breast.
RELATED: Celeb Sexy Backs
Lopez quickly covered up and got on with the interview.
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Royal Beach Bods
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGorgeous Gwen
From Crowd Ignite