- Photo: Michael Murdock/Splash News1 of 10
- Photo: Janet Mayer/Splash News2 of 10
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com3 of 10
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News4 of 10
- Photo: Ernie Stewart/Retna Ltd.5 of 10
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP6 of 10
- Photo: Mark Mainz/AP7 of 10
- Photo: PX1/WENN8 of 10
- Photo: Janet Mayer/Splash News9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Good Morning, Cannes: Robert Redford's All Wet, and So Is the FestMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 6:04:40 AM
- Celeb birthdays for the week of May 26-June 1MSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 10:01:00 PM
- 6 Lessons Hollywood Needs to Learn From 'The Fast & The Furious'MSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 7:46:16 PM
- YouTube Network FullScreen Hires HBO Go Co-Creator Tim MohnMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 7:46:16 PM
- How an Extreme Movie Makeover Saved 'Fast & Furious' From Going Direct to MSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 7:43:57 PM
- Good Morning, Cannes: Robert Redford's All Wet, and So Is the Fest
Jennifer Lopez opened up about her failed romances with Ojani Noa, Sean 'Diddy' Combs, Cris Judd and Ben Affleck on TV at the weekend in a revealing episode of the documentary series, "Behind The Music."
Lopez, now married to singer Marc Anthony, detailed how each of her headline-making romances affected her on the show, which aired on Sunday night.
The singer/actress was married to then-waiter Noa for less than a year before the union fell apart at the start of her career, and the couple divorced in 1998. She went on to date hip-hop mogul Combs, but admits their relationship "did get sordid" after she was pulled into his infamous trial on a charge of felony gun possession. The charge was related to a highly-publicized 1999 shooting at a New York nightclub where she was present. Combs was later acquitted.
Lopez made headlines again when she married back-up dancer Judd, but the couple divorced in 2003.
It was her high-profile romance with Ben Affleck that was really life-changing, though, and she admits being dumped by the actor just days before their wedding in 2004 left her completely heartbroken.
She explains: "I don't think I had ever been heartbroken in that way before -- had so many hopes and dreams on something.
"This was the first time and it was tough. When you go through that kind of heartbreak in front of everybody you are not quite the same person you were before."
RELATED: See more pics of J.Lo
But Lopez is quick to defend her failed marriages and famous break-ups, insisting they were her way of chasing the dream romance.
She explains, "I always wanted that fairytale. It just didn't work out. But I kept trying -- you can't blame a girl for trying!"
Lopez eventually found happiness. The singer celebrated her six year wedding anniversary to Anthony last month. And she says their life together with two-year-old twins Emme and Max, is more complete than any relationship she's ever known.
She adds of being a new mom, "That's when things became really clear to me -- what love truly is. It's that pure, that unconditional, that kind."
- Twitter AttackFind out who went after Kendall Jenner on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- 'Fast' TalkWatch as the cast of "Fast & furious 6" talk about getting injuries while filming, getting jacked and a whole lot more.Watch Video »
- Feeling SwollenKim Kardashian says her pregnancy lips are out of control, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Moving OutRobert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Who Am I?Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
- LovebirdsFind out what Jessica Alba and Cash Warren tweeted to each other on their fifth wedding anniversary on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Worst LooksCheck out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- What's Sexy?Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Sexy SecretsVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- American TravelsGet the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Birthday GirlTori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersFlorence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Roasted?Lindsay Lohan refuses to be roasted, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Beach WorkoutsFrom Julianne Hough to Alessandra Ambrosio, see celebs who get their fitness on in the sand.Watch Video »
- Miley's MusicMiley Cyrus mixes music and fashion while ignoring her relationship status, on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Royal AdviceSnooki gives Prince Harry some advice, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite