Lori Loughlin Explains Why She and 'Full House' Costar John Stamos Never Got Together
- Photo: BEImages/Rex USA1 of 13
- Photo: @loriloughlin/Instagram2 of 13
- Photo: Jim Smeal / BEImages/Rex USA3 of 13
- Photo: @LoriLoughlin/Twitter4 of 13
- Photo: BT1/WENN5 of 13
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP6 of 13
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP7 of 13
- Photo: Paul A. Hebert/Invision/AP8 of 13
- Photo: Patriot Pics/Fame Flynet9 of 13
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP10 of 13
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/AP11 of 13
- Photo: Jim Smeal / BEImages/Rex USA12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Zack Snyder Unites Ben Affleck, Henry Cavill and Wonder-Woman Gal Gadot at Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/26/2014 10:46:00 AM
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': Marvel Unleashes 8 Action-Heavy Character Portraits (PhMSNEntertainment 7/26/2014 10:38:00 AM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Blasts Past The Rock's 'HerMSNEntertainment 7/26/2014 8:16:00 AM
- Sam Raimi Writing 'Evil Dead' TV Series That Will Include Bruce CampbellMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:36:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Fires Writer Over Multiple Instances of PlagiarismMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 9:31:00 PM
- Zack Snyder Unites Ben Affleck, Henry Cavill and Wonder-Woman Gal Gadot at Comic-Con
Everywhere you look, there's talk about Becky and Uncle Jesse from "Full House!" During an interview with Yahoo's Daily Shot, Lori Loughlin explained that timing was the main reason why she never dated her onscreen husband John Stamos back in the day.
"I was married at the time I was doing the show to my first husband," Loughlin, 49, told host Ali Wentworth on Tuesday, March 18. "Literally when I was getting divorced, he met Rebecca [Romijn]."
Indeed, Loughlin tied the knot with her first husband, Michael Burns, in 1989, just two years after the family series premiered. (The two later divorced in 1996.) Stamos, meanwhile, married model Romijn in 1998, but they split seven years later.
Since the Danny Tanner years, Loughlin remarried and has been with husband designer Mossimo Giannulli for nearly 17 years. But even though she's taken, the actress still has a close relationship with 50-year-old Stamos, along with the rest of the early '90s cast. Back in June 2013, Stamos even admitted that Loughlin was "the one that got away" during an interview with HuffPost Live.
"That was very nice of him to say that," Loughlin gushed to Wentworth. When further asked who was the "hottest" in the "Full House" crew, Loughlin didn't hesitate. "John," she quipped.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite