Lori Loughlin Explains Why She and 'Full House' Costar John Stamos Never Got Together
- Photo: BEImages/Rex USA1 of 13
- Photo: @loriloughlin/Instagram2 of 13
- Photo: Jim Smeal / BEImages/Rex USA3 of 13
- Photo: @LoriLoughlin/Twitter4 of 13
- Photo: BT1/WENN5 of 13
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP6 of 13
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP7 of 13
- Photo: Paul A. Hebert/Invision/AP8 of 13
- Photo: Patriot Pics/Fame Flynet9 of 13
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP10 of 13
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/AP11 of 13
- Photo: Jim Smeal / BEImages/Rex USA12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Lake Bell to Direct 'The Emperor's Children' for Brian Grazer, ImagineMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 4:15:00 PM
- Black TV Producer Mistaken for Bank Robber: Beverly Hills PD 'Deeply Regrets' ErroMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 3:46:00 PM
- Ad Spending to Hit Record $172 Billion Next Year; Digital to Overtake in 2017MSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 3:23:00 PM
- Pierce Brosnan Spy Thriller 'November Man' Targets Older Action Fans at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 3:09:00 PM
- 'Babel's' Adriana Barraza to Play Pablo Escobar's Mother in NetfMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 3:00:00 PM
- Lake Bell to Direct 'The Emperor's Children' for Brian Grazer, Imagine
Everywhere you look, there's talk about Becky and Uncle Jesse from "Full House!" During an interview with Yahoo's Daily Shot, Lori Loughlin explained that timing was the main reason why she never dated her onscreen husband John Stamos back in the day.
"I was married at the time I was doing the show to my first husband," Loughlin, 49, told host Ali Wentworth on Tuesday, March 18. "Literally when I was getting divorced, he met Rebecca [Romijn]."
Indeed, Loughlin tied the knot with her first husband, Michael Burns, in 1989, just two years after the family series premiered. (The two later divorced in 1996.) Stamos, meanwhile, married model Romijn in 1998, but they split seven years later.
Since the Danny Tanner years, Loughlin remarried and has been with husband designer Mossimo Giannulli for nearly 17 years. But even though she's taken, the actress still has a close relationship with 50-year-old Stamos, along with the rest of the early '90s cast. Back in June 2013, Stamos even admitted that Loughlin was "the one that got away" during an interview with HuffPost Live.
"That was very nice of him to say that," Loughlin gushed to Wentworth. When further asked who was the "hottest" in the "Full House" crew, Loughlin didn't hesitate. "John," she quipped.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAnother Go
From Crowd Ignite