LuAnn De Lesseps Splits From Boyfriend Jacques Azoulay: Report
- Photo: Izzy/WENN1 of 5
- Photo: Joseph Marzullo/WENN2 of 5
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage3 of 5
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Seth Rogen and James Franco's 'The Interview' Blasted by North Korea in UMSNEntertainment 7/9/2014 4:50:00 PM
- Lilly Ghalici Exits Bravo's 'Shahs of Sunset'MSNEntertainment 7/9/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Justin Bieber Avoids Jail After Pleading No Contest in Egging CaseMSNEntertainment 7/9/2014 3:39:00 PM
- 'Divergent' Trilogy Closer 'Allegiant' Drafts 'Maze RunMSNEntertainment 7/9/2014 3:23:00 PM
- Tom Cruise Recruits Alec Baldwin, 'White Queen's' Rebecca Ferguson for &aMSNEntertainment 7/9/2014 3:19:00 PM
- Seth Rogen and James Franco's 'The Interview' Blasted by North Korea in U
The Countess is back on the market. LuAnn de Lesseps has split from boyfriend Jacques Azoulay, a source close to the "Real Housewives of New York City" star confirms to Us Weekly.
De Lesseps, 48, began dating the wine entrepreneur, 38, in 2010. The couple began talking about the possibility of starting a family together during the fifth season of "The Real Housewives," which aired in summer 2012.
"My chances at this point in my life of getting pregnant are not good, and I know it's not going to be easy," De Lesseps admitted on the show. (The reality star is already mom to two teenage children, Victoria and Noel, with ex-husband Alexandre de Lesseps.) "It's definitely not like the first time I had children. I think Fertile Myrtle has taken a little wander into the pasture."
De Lesseps received the title of Countess from her marriage to French nobleman Count Alexandre. The two divorced in 2009 after 16 years of marriage, but the Bravo star has continued to use her royal title.
When De Lesseps began dating again a year after her divorce, she told Us that she likes men who make sweet gestures. "It's about the intention behind the actions," she said. "It's about showing the other person that you really care and are thinking of them. It's about making someone feel special."
Check out some of the cutest celeb baby bumps hitting the beach this summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez brings the glam while spending time with her fam at Paris Fashion Week on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rihanna shows her softer, sweeter side -- plus a newfound maternal instinct! -- on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Justin Timberlake, Kristen Bell and more stars enjoying summery activities -- from golf and tennis to romps on the beach and more!Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian and more pregnant stars show off their baby bumps over the holiday weekend on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite