LuAnn De Lesseps Splits From Boyfriend Jacques Azoulay: Report
- Photo: Izzy/WENN1 of 5
- Photo: Joseph Marzullo/WENN2 of 5
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage3 of 5
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its VideosMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:42:00 PM
- TV Presidents Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis Dreyfus Tangle With 'Fargo's' BilMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:40:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its Videos
The Countess is back on the market. LuAnn de Lesseps has split from boyfriend Jacques Azoulay, a source close to the "Real Housewives of New York City" star confirms to Us Weekly.
De Lesseps, 48, began dating the wine entrepreneur, 38, in 2010. The couple began talking about the possibility of starting a family together during the fifth season of "The Real Housewives," which aired in summer 2012.
"My chances at this point in my life of getting pregnant are not good, and I know it's not going to be easy," De Lesseps admitted on the show. (The reality star is already mom to two teenage children, Victoria and Noel, with ex-husband Alexandre de Lesseps.) "It's definitely not like the first time I had children. I think Fertile Myrtle has taken a little wander into the pasture."
De Lesseps received the title of Countess from her marriage to French nobleman Count Alexandre. The two divorced in 2009 after 16 years of marriage, but the Bravo star has continued to use her royal title.
When De Lesseps began dating again a year after her divorce, she told Us that she likes men who make sweet gestures. "It's about the intention behind the actions," she said. "It's about showing the other person that you really care and are thinking of them. It's about making someone feel special."
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite