LuAnn De Lesseps Splits From Boyfriend Jacques Azoulay: Report
- Photo: Izzy/WENN1 of 5
- Photo: Joseph Marzullo/WENN2 of 5
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage3 of 5
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
The Countess is back on the market. LuAnn de Lesseps has split from boyfriend Jacques Azoulay, a source close to the "Real Housewives of New York City" star confirms to Us Weekly.
De Lesseps, 48, began dating the wine entrepreneur, 38, in 2010. The couple began talking about the possibility of starting a family together during the fifth season of "The Real Housewives," which aired in summer 2012.
"My chances at this point in my life of getting pregnant are not good, and I know it's not going to be easy," De Lesseps admitted on the show. (The reality star is already mom to two teenage children, Victoria and Noel, with ex-husband Alexandre de Lesseps.) "It's definitely not like the first time I had children. I think Fertile Myrtle has taken a little wander into the pasture."
De Lesseps received the title of Countess from her marriage to French nobleman Count Alexandre. The two divorced in 2009 after 16 years of marriage, but the Bravo star has continued to use her royal title.
When De Lesseps began dating again a year after her divorce, she told Us that she likes men who make sweet gestures. "It's about the intention behind the actions," she said. "It's about showing the other person that you really care and are thinking of them. It's about making someone feel special."
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite