"Mad" for Barbie and Ken: The Drapers & Co. Go Plastic
- Photo: Mattel/Promotional1 of 11
- Photo: Promotional2 of 11
- Photo: AMC/Promotional3 of 11
- Photo: AMC/Promotional4 of 11
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/Retna Ltd.5 of 11
- Photo: Lester Cohen/GQ6 of 11
- Photo: Shea Walsh/Invision/AP7 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com8 of 11
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP9 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Police have warrant in attempted Banksy theftMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 2:54:20 PM
- REPORT: Christian Bale is Going to be a Dad AgainMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 2:12:00 PM
- Nate Silver's FiveThirtyEight.Com Re-Launching This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 1:41:00 PM
- 'Nymphomaniac' Reviews: Is Lars von Triers' Latest Sexy or Stupid?MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 1:15:00 PM
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies at 92MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 11:56:31 AM
- Police have warrant in attempted Banksy theft
By Jennifer Odell
If you're one of the many "Mad Men" fans who's just dying to grab hold of uber-office manager Joan's arm and help her bust down Roger Sterling's office door to demand more money and more respect, you're in luck!
Well, sort of. You'll have to use the plastic versions of Joan and her former lover/boss, Roger.
When season 4 of the hit AMC show returns this July, Mattel will introduce a line of Barbie and Ken dolls styled after four of the show's main characters: Roger (John Slattery), Joan Harris (Christina Hendricks), Don Draper (Jon Hamm) and his wife Betty (January Jones), PopEater reports.
RELATED: January Jones pics
Unfortunately for the plastic versions of our favorite "Mad Men" and women, they'll arrive just a few months too late to help the fantastically plastic original Barbie celebrate her 51st birthday, which fell on March 9.
From Crowd Ignite