Malcolm Jamal Warner splits with Regina King after two years
- Photo: Fame Flynet1 of 6
- Photo: David Goldman/Invision/AP2 of 6
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP3 of 6
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP4 of 6
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP5 of 6
More Celeb News
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Does Mel Gibson Deserve Another Chance?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Resumes Production This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Obama pitches his health care plan on Funny or DieMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:01:01 PM
- ABC's Ratings the Most Glaring Challenge for Anne Sweeney's SuccessorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:58:00 PM
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?
Theo Huxtable is once again a single man. After over two years of dating, Malcolm Jamal Warner has split with girlfriend Regina King, a source confirms to Us Weekly -- and it wasn't the most amicable of partings. "He said he wasn't feeling it anymore," the source adds, explaining that Malcolm, 42, asked Regina and her young son (with ex-husband Ian Alexander Jr.) to move out of the house they shared. "She's still very brokenhearted," says the insider of the "Southland" actress, 42.
Friends since the 1980s when both were child TV stars -- Warner on "The Cosby Show" and King on "227" -- the twosome only rarely opened up about their romance. "I believe the universe has a plan, and we probably wouldn't have been ready years ago. We both had to do whatever we had to do to be ready for each other now," the "Jerry Maguire" actress told Parade in January 2012.
Said Regina in an October 2011 interview with BET: "We like to protect what we have because it's very special and very precious ... But I will say that it's a relationship that makes all the sense in the world."
The couple shot down engagement rumors in early 2011. Regina divorced Ian Alexander Sr. after a decade of marriage back in 2007. Malcolm has never wed and has no children.
"Malcolm and I have a lot in common," Regina told Essence in January 2011. "We've both been child actors and were also blessed to be raised by incredible mothers who instilled good values in us. Things are maturing nicely."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Check out the biggest fashion mistakes celebs made in 2012.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite