Man accused of stealing Tim Allen's Chevy Impala
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage1 of 5
- Photo: Touchstone Television/.2 of 5
- Photo: Tim Allen/Promotional3 of 5
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Ron Livingston Cast in AMC's 'We Hate Paul Revere' PilotMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 9:02:00 AM
- Ratings: 'Bachelorette' Finale and 'Final Rose' Lead ABC to MondMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 8:45:00 AM
- Watch This Tonight: The Real Housewives of New York CityMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:07:00 AM
- Javier Bardem, Penelope Cruz, Pedro Almodovar Condemn Israel for Gaza AttacksMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:04:00 AM
- Ethan Hawke, Kevin Smith, Jean-Luc Godard Among New Crop of Directors Sending Films to TorontoMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:58:00 AM
- Ron Livingston Cast in AMC's 'We Hate Paul Revere' Pilot
A man has been arrested in Colorado for allegedly stealing Tim Allen's car last week.
RELATED: Trouble with the law 2012
Faustino Ibarra has been accused of swiping the Home Improvement star's custom 1996 Chevy Impala from his Los Angeles home and driving it across state lines to visit his family.
And in a bizarre twist, the 34-year-old is now claiming that Allen is his adopted father, who actually gave him permission to use the vehicle.
He tells Fox News, "He left the door open and he left me the keys so I could get the car and take it to Denver. He's my dad. I emailed my dad the morning that I got the car in (the garage) and everything is fine."
A spokesperson for the comedian was unable to address the case because charges are still pending: "Since it's a police matter I cannot comment on it further."
RELATED: Stars are nothing like us
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite