Man arrested for violating Ivanka Trump restraining order
- Photo: Derek Storm/Retna Ltd.1 of 12
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 12
- Photo: Dave Allocca/Invision/AP3 of 12
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/StarTraks4 of 12
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP5 of 12
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks6 of 12
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP7 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage8 of 12
- Photo: WENN9 of 12
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP10 of 12
- Photo: Grey Wasp/Blue Wasp/Splash News11 of 12
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
DORAL, Fla. (AP) — A man was being held without bond in South Florida Wednesday after authorities said he violated a restraining order to stay away from one of Donald Trump's daughters.
RELATED: Khloe and Lamar's growing family
Doral police arrested John Eugene Enabnit at a hotel Monday. He was being held at a Miami-Dade County jail on a charge of violating a restraining order issued by a New York court.
Ivanka Trump is an executive vice president for her father's Trump Organization and appeared on his reality television show "The Apprentice."
Donald Trump owns the Trump Doral Resort & Spa in the Miami suburbs, where Tiger Woods won the Cadillac Championship on Sunday. Police Chief Richard Blom said the resort's security escorted Enabnit off the tournament grounds Saturday.
Enabnit was trying to get into a media area with someone else's credential, which was not valid on that particular day, Blom said. A security guard confiscated the credential and asked Doral police to assist in escorting Enabnit off the grounds.
One of the Doral officers later recognized Enabnit on a New York Police Department flier that had been distributed to resort security but not to local police. The flier said Enabnit had been stalking Ivanka Trump and that he would be violating the restraining order because the resort is considered her place of business, Blom said.
Police tracked Enabnit to his hotel Monday.
"He said he had been trying to get in touch with Ivanka and see her and court her," Blom said. "He admits he was on the grounds and he admits he was looking for her."
Jail records did not show whether Enabnit had an attorney.
RELATED: Edward Norton is starting a family
Messages left for a Trump Organization spokeswoman were not immediately returned.
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHeating Up!
From Crowd Ignite