Man arrested for violating Ivanka Trump restraining order
- Photo: Derek Storm/Retna Ltd.1 of 12
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 12
- Photo: Dave Allocca/Invision/AP3 of 12
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/StarTraks4 of 12
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP5 of 12
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks6 of 12
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP7 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage8 of 12
- Photo: WENN9 of 12
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP10 of 12
- Photo: Grey Wasp/Blue Wasp/Splash News11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Darth Vader Polling Higher Than Every Single Likely 2016 Presidential CandidateMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 12:28:00 PM
- Sneaky 'Better Call Saul' Teaser Billboard Pops Up in Albuquerque (Photo)MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 12:11:00 PM
- Chernin Group, AT&T to Buy Controlling Stake in FullscreenMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 12:09:00 PM
- 'Justified' EP Taylor Elmore Signs Overall Deal With CBS Television StudiosMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 12:00:00 PM
- 'Game of Thrones' Michelle Fairley to Rise Again on ABC's 'ResurMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 11:58:00 AM
- Darth Vader Polling Higher Than Every Single Likely 2016 Presidential Candidate
DORAL, Fla. (AP) — A man was being held without bond in South Florida Wednesday after authorities said he violated a restraining order to stay away from one of Donald Trump's daughters.
RELATED: Khloe and Lamar's growing family
Doral police arrested John Eugene Enabnit at a hotel Monday. He was being held at a Miami-Dade County jail on a charge of violating a restraining order issued by a New York court.
Ivanka Trump is an executive vice president for her father's Trump Organization and appeared on his reality television show "The Apprentice."
Donald Trump owns the Trump Doral Resort & Spa in the Miami suburbs, where Tiger Woods won the Cadillac Championship on Sunday. Police Chief Richard Blom said the resort's security escorted Enabnit off the tournament grounds Saturday.
Enabnit was trying to get into a media area with someone else's credential, which was not valid on that particular day, Blom said. A security guard confiscated the credential and asked Doral police to assist in escorting Enabnit off the grounds.
One of the Doral officers later recognized Enabnit on a New York Police Department flier that had been distributed to resort security but not to local police. The flier said Enabnit had been stalking Ivanka Trump and that he would be violating the restraining order because the resort is considered her place of business, Blom said.
Police tracked Enabnit to his hotel Monday.
"He said he had been trying to get in touch with Ivanka and see her and court her," Blom said. "He admits he was on the grounds and he admits he was looking for her."
Jail records did not show whether Enabnit had an attorney.
RELATED: Edward Norton is starting a family
Messages left for a Trump Organization spokeswoman were not immediately returned.
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Sexy & Single
Check out some of Jennifer Lopez's sexiest ensembles she's rocked recently.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHeating Up!
From Crowd Ignite