Marie Osmond debuts newborn baby grandson on 'The Talk'
- Photo: Sonja Flemming/CBS/.1 of 11
- Photo: AB1/WENN2 of 11
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP3 of 11
- Photo: @marieosmond/Twitter4 of 11
- Photo: David Becker/Getty Images North America5 of 11
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP6 of 11
- Photo: @marieosmond/Twitter7 of 11
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP8 of 11
- Photo: Eric Jamison/Invision/AP9 of 11
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com10 of 11
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
Marie Osmond sure is an "excited" new grandma! The 54-year-old singer brought her little grandson out while guest hosting CBS' "The Talk" on Friday.
Osmond introduced Stephen James Craig Jr., the first child for her oldest son (whom the little one was named after), and the first grandchild for the Hollywood star. She then announced that the newborn, who arrived on Dec. 18, one week before his due date in December, was actually on set!
Swaddled in a white blanket that matched Osmond's white blazer, the nearly one-month-old baby was well-behaved before the audience: he sat still and smiled as his grandmother passed him along to cohost Julie Chen.
Osmond's daughter-in-law Claire Olds was also in the audience and recalled the entertainer's very first encounter with Stephen Jr. It was late at night so the exhausted new mom and her husband handed off the baby to grandma Marie.
"I sat up all night," chirped Osmond. "I couldn't stand it!"
"He's the best," the "Paper Roses" crooner continued. "Now I get the grandma club, ladies!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite