Marie Osmond is Going to Be a Grandma: 'I Just Can't Wait!'
- Photo: David Becker/Getty Images North America1 of 12
- Photo: Jennifer Mitchell/Splash News2 of 12
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP3 of 12
- Photo: Eric Jamison/Invision/AP4 of 12
- Photo: Splash News5 of 12
- Photo: Splash News6 of 12
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com7 of 12
- Photo: Mr O/Splash News8 of 12
- Photo: @marieosmond/Twitter9 of 12
- Photo: Scott Doctor/Splash News10 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com11 of 12
More Celeb News
- CW to Honor Dogs With Glitzy Awards ShowMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 12:35:00 PM
- 'Southland' Slapped With $5 Million Lawsuit Over Autopsy Photo in Opening MontageMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 12:28:00 PM
- Why ISIS Makes 'Al-Qaeda Look Like the Boy Scouts'MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 12:12:00 PM
- 'Agents of SHIELD's' Elena Satine to Join 'Revenge'MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 11:51:00 AM
- How 'Boyhood' Editor Sandra Adair Stitched 12 Long Years Into the Year's MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 11:43:00 AM
- CW to Honor Dogs With Glitzy Awards Show
The Osmond clan keeps growing! Marie Osmond -- a first time grandmother-to-be -- made an exciting announcement during a sit-down chat on "The Talk" on Monday, but couldn't resist getting in a tiny joke before breaking the big news.
"I'm pregnant!" the guest co-host declared jokingly as the studio audience erupted in loud cheers, causing her to laugh and exclaim, "No! No! But my daughter-in-law is!"
Osmond, 53, explained that her son Stephen Craig and daughter-in-law Claire Olds are expecting a tiny bundle of joy, and she couldn't be happier to be a first-time grandmother.
"I am so excited I'm going to be a grandma," she told the other ladies on the show. "I just can't wait. We went in for my son -- for his birthday -- he turned 30, which is amazing 'cause I'm 29."
"He blew out the candles and then blew me away and said, 'You're gonna be a grandma!'" she continued. "It was really fun."
Fellow grandmother and "The Talk" co-host Sharon Osbourne congratulated Osmond on her new role and assured the giddy performer, "It is the best … It's a gift from God! Congratulations."
Osbourne's own son Jack and daughter-in-law Lisa welcomed baby Pearl in April 2012.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite