Marie Osmond is Going to Be a Grandma: 'I Just Can't Wait!'
- Photo: David Becker/Getty Images North America1 of 12
- Photo: Jennifer Mitchell/Splash News2 of 12
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP3 of 12
- Photo: Eric Jamison/Invision/AP4 of 12
- Photo: Splash News5 of 12
- Photo: Splash News6 of 12
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com7 of 12
- Photo: Mr O/Splash News8 of 12
- Photo: @marieosmond/Twitter9 of 12
- Photo: Scott Doctor/Splash News10 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your DadMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Gets It On with a Clown—On Camera—for GQMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Exclusive: Royal Pains Adds Alpha House Alum for Mysterious Recurring RoleMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 2:31:00 PM
- Apple Revenue Climbs to $45.6 Billion Thanks to Strong iPhone SalesMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:49:00 PM
- WWE's Stone Cold Steve Austin Slams 'Motherfkers' Who Don't AgreMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:03:00 PM
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your Dad
The Osmond clan keeps growing! Marie Osmond -- a first time grandmother-to-be -- made an exciting announcement during a sit-down chat on "The Talk" on Monday, but couldn't resist getting in a tiny joke before breaking the big news.
"I'm pregnant!" the guest co-host declared jokingly as the studio audience erupted in loud cheers, causing her to laugh and exclaim, "No! No! But my daughter-in-law is!"
Osmond, 53, explained that her son Stephen Craig and daughter-in-law Claire Olds are expecting a tiny bundle of joy, and she couldn't be happier to be a first-time grandmother.
"I am so excited I'm going to be a grandma," she told the other ladies on the show. "I just can't wait. We went in for my son -- for his birthday -- he turned 30, which is amazing 'cause I'm 29."
"He blew out the candles and then blew me away and said, 'You're gonna be a grandma!'" she continued. "It was really fun."
Fellow grandmother and "The Talk" co-host Sharon Osbourne congratulated Osmond on her new role and assured the giddy performer, "It is the best … It's a gift from God! Congratulations."
Osbourne's own son Jack and daughter-in-law Lisa welcomed baby Pearl in April 2012.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBaby Girl!
From Crowd Ignite