Marie Osmond is Going to Be a Grandma: 'I Just Can't Wait!'
- Photo: David Becker/Getty Images North America1 of 12
- Photo: Jennifer Mitchell/Splash News2 of 12
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP3 of 12
- Photo: Eric Jamison/Invision/AP4 of 12
- Photo: Splash News5 of 12
- Photo: Splash News6 of 12
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com7 of 12
- Photo: Mr O/Splash News8 of 12
- Photo: @marieosmond/Twitter9 of 12
- Photo: Scott Doctor/Splash News10 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com11 of 12
More Celeb News
- What's a group selfie? Usie (pronounced uss-ee)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:22:22 AM
- 'Real Housewives of NYC' Reunion: Ramona Singer Thought LuAnn de Lesseps Was a DraMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 10:21:00 PM
- Vin Scully Will Return for 66th Season as Los Angeles Dodgers BroadcasterMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 9:36:00 PM
- Facebook Slapped With $123 Million Lawsuit Over 'Revenge Porn' PageMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:45:00 PM
- Brooklyn Decker, Ethan Embry Join Netflix's 'Grace & Frankie'MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:16:00 PM
- What's a group selfie? Usie (pronounced uss-ee)
The Osmond clan keeps growing! Marie Osmond -- a first time grandmother-to-be -- made an exciting announcement during a sit-down chat on "The Talk" on Monday, but couldn't resist getting in a tiny joke before breaking the big news.
"I'm pregnant!" the guest co-host declared jokingly as the studio audience erupted in loud cheers, causing her to laugh and exclaim, "No! No! But my daughter-in-law is!"
Osmond, 53, explained that her son Stephen Craig and daughter-in-law Claire Olds are expecting a tiny bundle of joy, and she couldn't be happier to be a first-time grandmother.
"I am so excited I'm going to be a grandma," she told the other ladies on the show. "I just can't wait. We went in for my son -- for his birthday -- he turned 30, which is amazing 'cause I'm 29."
"He blew out the candles and then blew me away and said, 'You're gonna be a grandma!'" she continued. "It was really fun."
Fellow grandmother and "The Talk" co-host Sharon Osbourne congratulated Osmond on her new role and assured the giddy performer, "It is the best … It's a gift from God! Congratulations."
Osbourne's own son Jack and daughter-in-law Lisa welcomed baby Pearl in April 2012.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite