- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN1 of 6
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com2 of 6
- Photo: Frazer Harrison/WireImage3 of 6
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com4 of 6
- Photo: Albert Michael, StarTraksPhoto.com/.5 of 6
More Celeb News
- ABC's 'Revenge' Ups Gretchen Berg, Aaron Harberts to Executive ProducersMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 5:08:58 PM
- Carole King Hits D.C. for Gershwin Salute MSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 5:03:12 PM
- Zac Efron Will Get Busted With Cocaine in Fox's 'Narc'MSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 5:00:27 PM
- Universal's 'Endless Love' Hitting Theaters on Valentine's DayMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 4:47:06 PM
- TLC's 'Little Couple' Preview: A Crash Course in Parenting (Exclusive VidMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 4:21:51 PM
- ABC's 'Revenge' Ups Gretchen Berg, Aaron Harberts to Executive Producers
Back in April 2004, longtime loves Mario Lopez and model/actress Ali Landry tied the knot -- only to annul the union two weeks later, amid rumors of Lopez's rampant cheating.
Now, almost seven years later, Lopez fessed up to at least one major indiscretion that took place during a wild bachelor party weekend in Mexico.
Lopez, 37, spilled the beans to Howard Stern on his Sirius XM radio show on Thursday. "It was my bachelor party," the "Extra" host admitted, explaining that he had been "bouncing around" Mexico with his cousins. "I had no business of being in that position," he said, offering that he "messed around" with another woman.
He elaborated a bit on the fling. "It was spring break ... everybody was hanging out. That was a situation where I was not mature and man enough."
Before heading out for his big weekend, Lopez didn't tell then-fiancee Landry the whole truth. "I said I was going to Cabo ... to go marlin fishing," he explained. "Then my cousin surprised me and said, 'No, ... we're going on this whirlwind tour: Cabo, Acapulco, all these places.'"
Rather than telling Landry about the change of plans, "I figured at that point it was easier to ask for forgiveness [afterward]. It's my bachelor party, we were going to have a good time. And we went, we had a good time."
Lopez was caught in an incriminating poolside shot with another woman. "We're partying, and somebody took a picture," he explained. Landry's sister eventually got a hold of that photo and shared it with her.
"I was wrong for obviously lying, and I shouldn't have been in that position," Lopez said.
Finally, Landry confronted him. "I dealt with all this drama, and then at that point just realized ... I finally got the balls to say, 'Hey, listen I'm not ready for this, I'm sorry.'"
"At that point," the star confessed, "I was not ready to settle down. I wasn't man enough to know how to go about handling it."
Why did Lopez marry her in the first place, then? "I think when you go out for a few years you either take it to another level or you break up, right?" he said of Landry, whom he had been dating for six years. "There was nothing glaringly wrong on paper: I thought, 'She's beautiful, she's a good girl, she comes from a great family, she'd make a great mom. ... I confused cold feet with not being ready."
Older and wiser, Lopez is more settled down these days with Courtney Mazza, his girlfriend of over two years; they welcomed daughter Gia in September.
"It worked out well," he said. "Thank god, because I got a great girl now."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Moving OutRobert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Who Am I?Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
- LovebirdsFind out what Jessica Alba and Cash Warren tweeted to each other on their fifth wedding anniversary on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Worst LooksCheck out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- What's Sexy?Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Sexy SecretsVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- American TravelsGet the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Birthday GirlTori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersFlorence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Roasted?Lindsay Lohan refuses to be roasted, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Beach WorkoutsFrom Julianne Hough to Alessandra Ambrosio, see celebs who get their fitness on in the sand.Watch Video »
- Miley's MusicMiley Cyrus mixes music and fashion while ignoring her relationship status, on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Royal AdviceSnooki gives Prince Harry some advice, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Queen's FeastBeyonce had a major feast in Dublin, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Bump DebutSelena Gomez breaks some pregnancy news on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite