Mario Lopez to wed in Mexico on Saturday
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN1 of 9
- Photo: Jim Smeal / BEImages/Rex USA2 of 9
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage3 of 9
- Photo: Parisa/Fame Flynet4 of 9
- Photo: John Sciulli/WireImage5 of 9
- Photo: @MarioLopexExtra/Twitter6 of 9
- Photo: Goodwin/Fame Flynet7 of 9
- Photo: Jerod Harris/WireImage8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
Mario Lopez will wed at pal Joe Francis' Casa Aramara villa in Punta Mita, Mexico, on Saturday.
Lopez and his wife-to-be, Courtney Mazza, will stage a rehearsal dinner for family and friends like Eva Longoria on Friday night before the big day.
A source tells In Touch magazine, "The theme is a white party, with everyone being asked to dress in casual, white beach attire.
RELATED: The biggest hookups of the year
"There will be cocktails, a taco bar with beef, chicken and seafood tacos, a fresh fruit bar and a Tequila bar, with Tequila from all over Mexico. A mariachi band and DJ will supply the music as bonfires burn on the beach."
The couple's two-year-old daughter, Gia, will serve as flower girl and the nuptials will be filmed for an upcoming TV special, Mario & Courtney's Wedding Fiesta, which will air on America's TLC channel on 8 December (12).
It's not Lopez's first wedding. He was briefly married to actress Ali Landry in 2004. The union lasted less than a month amid rumors of infidelity.
RELATED: Mario's short marriage
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite