Mario Lopez's wife, Courtney Mazza, is pregnant with second childRelated: Mario Lopez
- Photo: KH1/WENN1 of 13
And baby-to-be makes four!
The little boy or girl will have a big sister in Gia, their 2-year-old daughter. After dating for four years, the Extra and "X-Factor" host, 39, wed actress Mazza in a Mexican beach wedding Dec. 1 of last year.
"I'm due around Gia's birthday [September 11]," Mazza explains to Us Weekly. How's the pregnancy going so far? "I'm in that stage where I can't fit into my regular clothes anymore but I can't fit into maternity clothes yet either. But I'm good, it's all good!"
Her cravings at the moment: "Right now, I'm really craving Cap'n Crunch cereal! But I try to keep it in moderation and not go too overboard."
"Saved by the Bell" alum Lopez, meanwhile, is stoked to be a father again. "I'm just so excited, I can't take it!"
Little Gia is also joining in on the fun. "We're trying to explain it to her, so now she points at Courtney's belly and says, 'Baby baby!' Once mama really starts popping out, I think she'll understand more. ... I can't wait to expand the Lopez family!"
Keep clicking for more photos of Mario and his family ...
Get out the vote
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite