Mariska Hargitay Debuts Baby Girl
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com1 of 7
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 7
- Photo: WENN3 of 7
- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/AP5 of 7
- Photo: AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- TLC's 'Little Couple' Preview: A Crash Course in Parenting (Exclusive VidMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 4:21:51 PM
- Last Call! Inside the 'Hangover 3' PremiereMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 4:13:28 PM
- Jesse James accidentally chops off fingerMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 3:15:45 PM
- Sony Board to Weigh Spin-Off of Entertainment Division (Report)MSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 2:40:45 PM
- Cannes: The Weinstein Co. Nearing Deal for 'The Young and Prodigious Spivet'MSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 2:40:05 PM
- TLC's 'Little Couple' Preview: A Crash Course in Parenting (Exclusive Vid
Special Cuties Unit!
Proud mama Mariska Hargitay stepped out with newly adopted daughter Amaya Josephine Wednesday afternoon in New York.
The "Law & Order SVU" star, 47, husband Peter Hermann and their son August, 4, took the bundled-up babe for a stroll near their Manhattan apartment building, where photographers snapped a photo of the family's new addition.
"This is a dream finally realized," a source told UsMagazine.com late Wednesday of Hargitay's newly expanded brood. Adds the star's rep Leslie Sloane, "August is thrilled to have the sister he's always wanted."
MORE ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
MORE FROM USWEEKLY:
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite