Mark-Paul Gosselaar Engaged to Catriona McGinn
- Photo: Scott Kirkland/Retna Digital1 of 5
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN2 of 5
- Photo: Invision/AP3 of 5
- Photo: PF1/WENN4 of 5
More Celeb News
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court saysMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to CreatMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:45:00 PM
- Jeff Blake's Departure at Sony Leaves Amy Pascal With No One Else to BlameMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: Chicago Fire's Triangle, a Scandal Death and Sleepy Sneakiness MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Ken Burns 'Thrilled' About Central Park Five SettlementMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:27:00 PM
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court says
Mark-Paul Gosselaar is taking the plunge -- again!
The 37-year-old actor, whose divorce from wife of 14 years Lisa Ann Russell was finalized in May, proposed to advertising executive Catriona McGinn last week, his rep confirms to Us Weekly.
He popped with the question with a 5 carat cushion-cut diamond ring designed by Neil Lane. "He was delightful to work with, it's always a treat to work with a true romantic," Lane tells Us.
What makes McGinn so special? "She's absolutely gorgeous, she's stunning, and she takes my breath away," Gosselaar told Us at Kiehl's LifeRide for amfAR Block Party in New York on Saturday. "Catriona's great with my kids. My kids absolutely adore her."
The former "Saved by the Bell" star (who currently plays Peter Bash on TNT's "Franklin & Bash") has two children from his marriage to Russell: son Michael, 7, and daughter Ava, 5.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite