Mark-Paul Gosselaar Engaged to Catriona McGinn
- Photo: Scott Kirkland/Retna Digital1 of 5
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN2 of 5
- Photo: Invision/AP3 of 5
- Photo: PF1/WENN4 of 5
More Celeb News
- AwesomenessTV's Brian Robbins on How He'll Make 'The SMOSH Movie&aposMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:15:00 PM
- '90210' Alum AnnaLynne McCord Booked for CBS's 'Stalker&aposMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:12:00 PM
- How Networks Are Moving On From 'Irrelevant' Overnight Ratings: The 7-Day SolutionMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:11:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:52 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 3:52:23 PM
- Joan Rivers Clinic 'Fixes Problems' Cited After the Comedienne's DeathMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 3:49:00 PM
- AwesomenessTV's Brian Robbins on How He'll Make 'The SMOSH Movie&apos
Mark-Paul Gosselaar is taking the plunge -- again!
The 37-year-old actor, whose divorce from wife of 14 years Lisa Ann Russell was finalized in May, proposed to advertising executive Catriona McGinn last week, his rep confirms to Us Weekly.
He popped with the question with a 5 carat cushion-cut diamond ring designed by Neil Lane. "He was delightful to work with, it's always a treat to work with a true romantic," Lane tells Us.
What makes McGinn so special? "She's absolutely gorgeous, she's stunning, and she takes my breath away," Gosselaar told Us at Kiehl's LifeRide for amfAR Block Party in New York on Saturday. "Catriona's great with my kids. My kids absolutely adore her."
The former "Saved by the Bell" star (who currently plays Peter Bash on TNT's "Franklin & Bash") has two children from his marriage to Russell: son Michael, 7, and daughter Ava, 5.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite