Mark-Paul Gosselaar Engaged to Catriona McGinn
- Photo: Scott Kirkland/Retna Digital1 of 5
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN2 of 5
- Photo: Invision/AP3 of 5
- Photo: PF1/WENN4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Revolutionary opera director Gerard Mortier diesMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 5:54:34 AM
- Jonathan Demme selling vast art collection in Pa.MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 5:51:16 AM
- Lena Dunham Jokes About 'Girls' Nudity in 'SNL' MonologueMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 9:11:00 PM
- Stacy Keibler Has Surprise Beach WeddingMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 7:28:00 PM
- Science Channel Greenlights Craig Ferguson Series 'I F-ing Love Science'MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 7:10:00 PM
- Revolutionary opera director Gerard Mortier dies
Mark-Paul Gosselaar is taking the plunge -- again!
The 37-year-old actor, whose divorce from wife of 14 years Lisa Ann Russell was finalized in May, proposed to advertising executive Catriona McGinn last week, his rep confirms to Us Weekly.
He popped with the question with a 5 carat cushion-cut diamond ring designed by Neil Lane. "He was delightful to work with, it's always a treat to work with a true romantic," Lane tells Us.
What makes McGinn so special? "She's absolutely gorgeous, she's stunning, and she takes my breath away," Gosselaar told Us at Kiehl's LifeRide for amfAR Block Party in New York on Saturday. "Catriona's great with my kids. My kids absolutely adore her."
The former "Saved by the Bell" star (who currently plays Peter Bash on TNT's "Franklin & Bash") has two children from his marriage to Russell: son Michael, 7, and daughter Ava, 5.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Hank Azaria talks about his new documentary series "Fatherhood," his family and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite