Mark-Paul Gosselaar Engaged to Catriona McGinn
- Photo: Scott Kirkland/Retna Digital1 of 5
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN2 of 5
- Photo: Invision/AP3 of 5
- Photo: PF1/WENN4 of 5
More Celeb News
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Does Mel Gibson Deserve Another Chance?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Resumes Production This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Obama pitches his health care plan on Funny or DieMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:01:01 PM
- ABC's Ratings the Most Glaring Challenge for Anne Sweeney's SuccessorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:58:00 PM
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?
Mark-Paul Gosselaar is taking the plunge -- again!
The 37-year-old actor, whose divorce from wife of 14 years Lisa Ann Russell was finalized in May, proposed to advertising executive Catriona McGinn last week, his rep confirms to Us Weekly.
He popped with the question with a 5 carat cushion-cut diamond ring designed by Neil Lane. "He was delightful to work with, it's always a treat to work with a true romantic," Lane tells Us.
What makes McGinn so special? "She's absolutely gorgeous, she's stunning, and she takes my breath away," Gosselaar told Us at Kiehl's LifeRide for amfAR Block Party in New York on Saturday. "Catriona's great with my kids. My kids absolutely adore her."
The former "Saved by the Bell" star (who currently plays Peter Bash on TNT's "Franklin & Bash") has two children from his marriage to Russell: son Michael, 7, and daughter Ava, 5.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Check out the biggest fashion mistakes celebs made in 2012.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite