Mark-Paul Gosselaar Marries Catriona McGinn!
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 10
- Photo: JRD/ZOJ/WENN2 of 10
- Photo: VPC/WENN3 of 10
- Photo: Scott Kirkland/Retna Digital4 of 10
- Photo: Jason Merritt/Getty Images North America5 of 10
- Photo: Scott Kirkland/Retna Digital6 of 10
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN7 of 10
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com8 of 10
- Photo: Invision/AP9 of 10
More Celeb News
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit ExpansionMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 4:25:00 PM
- New Star Wars Film Resumes Production After Harrison Ford InjuryMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 3:44:00 PM
- 'Greatest American Hero' Reboot by '22 Jump Street' Team in the MSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 2:59:00 PM
- 'The Following' Showrunner Jennifer Johnson Exits After Only Three MonthsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 1:19:00 PM
- A&E Networks to Buy Stake in Vice MediaMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 12:51:00 PM
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit Expansion
Mark-Paul Gosselaar is a married man -- again!
The "Saved By the Bell" actor tied the knot with advertising executive Catriona McGinn Saturday, a source confirms to Us Weekly.
"Catriona's absolutely gorgeous. She's stunning," Gosselaar gushed to Us last year. "And she takes my breath away!"
Gosselaar, 38, popped with the question in July 2011 with a 5-carat cushion-cut diamond ring designed by Neil Lane. "He was delightful to work with, it's always a treat to work with a true romantic," Lane told Us at the time.
Gosselaar was previously married to Lisa Ann Russell for 14 years; their divorce was finalized in May 2011. The former couple has two children, Michael, 8, and Ava, 6.
"Catriona's great with my kids," Gosselaar told Us. "My kids absolutely adore her."
In addition to his role as Zack Morris on "Saved By the Bell," Gosselaar's other TV credits include "NYPD Blue," "Raising the Bar" and "Franklin & Bash."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWore it Better?
From Crowd Ignite