Mark-Paul Gosselaar Marries Catriona McGinn!
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 10
- Photo: JRD/ZOJ/WENN2 of 10
- Photo: VPC/WENN3 of 10
- Photo: Scott Kirkland/Retna Digital4 of 10
- Photo: Jason Merritt/Getty Images North America5 of 10
- Photo: Scott Kirkland/Retna Digital6 of 10
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN7 of 10
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com8 of 10
- Photo: Invision/AP9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' 9/11 Poster Shell Shocks Social MediaMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 11:14:00 AM
- Ice Cube, Dr. Dre Find Their MC Ren, DJ Yella for N.W.A. BiopicMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 11:00:00 AM
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Star Zoe Saldana Poses Nude for Women's Health MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 10:52:00 AM
- VH1 Renews 'Hit the Floor' for Season 3MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 10:37:00 AM
- Politico Editor Rachel Smolkin Jumps to CNN as Executive Editor, PoliticsMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 10:23:00 AM
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' 9/11 Poster Shell Shocks Social Media
Mark-Paul Gosselaar is a married man -- again!
The "Saved By the Bell" actor tied the knot with advertising executive Catriona McGinn Saturday, a source confirms to Us Weekly.
"Catriona's absolutely gorgeous. She's stunning," Gosselaar gushed to Us last year. "And she takes my breath away!"
Gosselaar, 38, popped with the question in July 2011 with a 5-carat cushion-cut diamond ring designed by Neil Lane. "He was delightful to work with, it's always a treat to work with a true romantic," Lane told Us at the time.
Gosselaar was previously married to Lisa Ann Russell for 14 years; their divorce was finalized in May 2011. The former couple has two children, Michael, 8, and Ava, 6.
"Catriona's great with my kids," Gosselaar told Us. "My kids absolutely adore her."
In addition to his role as Zack Morris on "Saved By the Bell," Gosselaar's other TV credits include "NYPD Blue," "Raising the Bar" and "Franklin & Bash."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite