Mark-Paul Gosselaar Marries Catriona McGinn!
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 10
- Photo: JRD/ZOJ/WENN2 of 10
- Photo: VPC/WENN3 of 10
- Photo: Scott Kirkland/Retna Digital4 of 10
- Photo: Jason Merritt/Getty Images North America5 of 10
- Photo: Scott Kirkland/Retna Digital6 of 10
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN7 of 10
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com8 of 10
- Photo: Invision/AP9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Idris Elba Thriller 'No Good Deed' Launches Unique Social Media CampaignMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 10:48:00 AM
- LA's Made in America concert set to rock downtownMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 10:18:48 AM
- 'November Man' and 'As Above' Are No Match for 'GuardiaMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 8:35:00 AM
- Gabrielle Union and Dwayne Wade Before the Wedding MSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 8:09:00 AM
- Wrestler Jake "The Snake" Roberts HospitalizedMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 7:41:00 AM
- Idris Elba Thriller 'No Good Deed' Launches Unique Social Media Campaign
Mark-Paul Gosselaar is a married man -- again!
The "Saved By the Bell" actor tied the knot with advertising executive Catriona McGinn Saturday, a source confirms to Us Weekly.
"Catriona's absolutely gorgeous. She's stunning," Gosselaar gushed to Us last year. "And she takes my breath away!"
Gosselaar, 38, popped with the question in July 2011 with a 5-carat cushion-cut diamond ring designed by Neil Lane. "He was delightful to work with, it's always a treat to work with a true romantic," Lane told Us at the time.
Gosselaar was previously married to Lisa Ann Russell for 14 years; their divorce was finalized in May 2011. The former couple has two children, Michael, 8, and Ava, 6.
"Catriona's great with my kids," Gosselaar told Us. "My kids absolutely adore her."
In addition to his role as Zack Morris on "Saved By the Bell," Gosselaar's other TV credits include "NYPD Blue," "Raising the Bar" and "Franklin & Bash."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jared Leto, Madonna and Jaime King all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Carmen Electra, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWore it Better?
From Crowd Ignite