Mark-Paul Gosselaar Marries Catriona McGinn!
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 10
- Photo: JRD/ZOJ/WENN2 of 10
- Photo: VPC/WENN3 of 10
- Photo: Scott Kirkland/Retna Digital4 of 10
- Photo: Jason Merritt/Getty Images North America5 of 10
- Photo: Scott Kirkland/Retna Digital6 of 10
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN7 of 10
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com8 of 10
- Photo: Invision/AP9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UKMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:34:00 PM
- Fox Reorganizes Development and Programming DepartmentsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Dan Harmon and Mitch Hurwitz Are Working on a Super-Secret ProjectMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Sean Combs Bids Reported $200 Million for Fuse TV NetworkMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:12:00 PM
- Psych's James Roday to Star in CBS Relationship Comedy PilotMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:07:00 PM
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UK
Mark-Paul Gosselaar is a married man -- again!
The "Saved By the Bell" actor tied the knot with advertising executive Catriona McGinn Saturday, a source confirms to Us Weekly.
"Catriona's absolutely gorgeous. She's stunning," Gosselaar gushed to Us last year. "And she takes my breath away!"
Gosselaar, 38, popped with the question in July 2011 with a 5-carat cushion-cut diamond ring designed by Neil Lane. "He was delightful to work with, it's always a treat to work with a true romantic," Lane told Us at the time.
Gosselaar was previously married to Lisa Ann Russell for 14 years; their divorce was finalized in May 2011. The former couple has two children, Michael, 8, and Ava, 6.
"Catriona's great with my kids," Gosselaar told Us. "My kids absolutely adore her."
In addition to his role as Zack Morris on "Saved By the Bell," Gosselaar's other TV credits include "NYPD Blue," "Raising the Bar" and "Franklin & Bash."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Oscar nominee Lupita Nyong’o shares her awards season journey (and meetings with Oprah, Sidney Poitier and the Dalai Lama!) on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Drunk In Love
Jessica Simpon, Gisele Bundchen and more celebs share intimate pics of their partners on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
From Crowd Ignite