Mark-Paul Gosselaar Marries Catriona McGinn!
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 10
- Photo: JRD/ZOJ/WENN2 of 10
- Photo: VPC/WENN3 of 10
- Photo: Scott Kirkland/Retna Digital4 of 10
- Photo: Jason Merritt/Getty Images North America5 of 10
- Photo: Scott Kirkland/Retna Digital6 of 10
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN7 of 10
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com8 of 10
- Photo: Invision/AP9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
Mark-Paul Gosselaar is a married man -- again!
The "Saved By the Bell" actor tied the knot with advertising executive Catriona McGinn Saturday, a source confirms to Us Weekly.
"Catriona's absolutely gorgeous. She's stunning," Gosselaar gushed to Us last year. "And she takes my breath away!"
Gosselaar, 38, popped with the question in July 2011 with a 5-carat cushion-cut diamond ring designed by Neil Lane. "He was delightful to work with, it's always a treat to work with a true romantic," Lane told Us at the time.
Gosselaar was previously married to Lisa Ann Russell for 14 years; their divorce was finalized in May 2011. The former couple has two children, Michael, 8, and Ava, 6.
"Catriona's great with my kids," Gosselaar told Us. "My kids absolutely adore her."
In addition to his role as Zack Morris on "Saved By the Bell," Gosselaar's other TV credits include "NYPD Blue," "Raising the Bar" and "Franklin & Bash."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite