Mark-Paul Gosselaar & Wife Welcome Son
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 10
- Photo: JRD/ZOJ/WENN2 of 10
- Photo: NBC/Promotional3 of 10
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News4 of 10
- Photo: Pablo/Fame Flynet5 of 10
- Photo: KVS/Pedro Andrade/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 10
- Photo: Scott Kirkland/Retna Digital7 of 10
- Photo: PF1/WENN8 of 10
- Photo: Scott Kirkland/Retna Digital9 of 10
More Celeb News
- APNewsBreak: Ventura passage to be cut from bookMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:12:08 AM
- Quentin Tarantino's 'Hateful Eight' Gets a Bloody Poster and Release DateMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:12:00 AM
- Fitz and The Tantrums headline US Open ceremonyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:40:31 AM
- Drew Barrymore's Half-Sister Found Dead; Drew ReactsMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:26:00 AM
- Allison Williams to Play Peter Pan in NBC's Live ProductionMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:23:00 AM
- APNewsBreak: Ventura passage to be cut from book
It's a boy!
Mark-Paul Gosselaar and his wife Catriona McGinn welcomed their very first child together around noon on Monday, September 30 in Los Angeles, People reports.
The new addition, named Dekker Edward Gosselaar, joins Ava Lorenn, 7, and Michael Charles, 9 -- Gosselaar's children from a previous marriage.
"We are overjoyed with the new addition to our family. We are madly in love with our little boy," the Franklin & Bash star, 39, told the magazine. "He is healthy and just perfect -- all we could ask for."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite