Mark-Paul Gosselaar & Wife Welcome Son
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 10
- Photo: JRD/ZOJ/WENN2 of 10
- Photo: NBC/Promotional3 of 10
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News4 of 10
- Photo: Pablo/Fame Flynet5 of 10
- Photo: KVS/Pedro Andrade/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 10
- Photo: Scott Kirkland/Retna Digital7 of 10
- Photo: PF1/WENN8 of 10
- Photo: Scott Kirkland/Retna Digital9 of 10
More Celeb News
- AwesomenessTV's Brian Robbins on How He'll Make 'The SMOSH Movie&aposMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:15:00 PM
- '90210' Alum AnnaLynne McCord Booked for CBS's 'Stalker&aposMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:12:00 PM
- How Networks Are Moving On From 'Irrelevant' Overnight Ratings: The 7-Day SolutionMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:11:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:52 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 3:52:23 PM
- Joan Rivers Clinic 'Fixes Problems' Cited After the Comedienne's DeathMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 3:49:00 PM
- AwesomenessTV's Brian Robbins on How He'll Make 'The SMOSH Movie&apos
It's a boy!
Mark-Paul Gosselaar and his wife Catriona McGinn welcomed their very first child together around noon on Monday, September 30 in Los Angeles, People reports.
The new addition, named Dekker Edward Gosselaar, joins Ava Lorenn, 7, and Michael Charles, 9 -- Gosselaar's children from a previous marriage.
"We are overjoyed with the new addition to our family. We are madly in love with our little boy," the Franklin & Bash star, 39, told the magazine. "He is healthy and just perfect -- all we could ask for."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBreeding Hubby
From Crowd Ignite