Mark-Paul Gosselaar & Wife Welcome Son
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 10
- Photo: JRD/ZOJ/WENN2 of 10
- Photo: NBC/Promotional3 of 10
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News4 of 10
- Photo: Pablo/Fame Flynet5 of 10
- Photo: KVS/Pedro Andrade/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 10
- Photo: Scott Kirkland/Retna Digital7 of 10
- Photo: PF1/WENN8 of 10
- Photo: Scott Kirkland/Retna Digital9 of 10
More Celeb News
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court saysMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to CreatMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:45:00 PM
- Jeff Blake's Departure at Sony Leaves Amy Pascal With No One Else to BlameMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: Chicago Fire's Triangle, a Scandal Death and Sleepy Sneakiness MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Ken Burns 'Thrilled' About Central Park Five SettlementMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:27:00 PM
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court says
It's a boy!
Mark-Paul Gosselaar and his wife Catriona McGinn welcomed their very first child together around noon on Monday, September 30 in Los Angeles, People reports.
The new addition, named Dekker Edward Gosselaar, joins Ava Lorenn, 7, and Michael Charles, 9 -- Gosselaar's children from a previous marriage.
"We are overjoyed with the new addition to our family. We are madly in love with our little boy," the Franklin & Bash star, 39, told the magazine. "He is healthy and just perfect -- all we could ask for."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Kim Kardashian, and Eva Longoria all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite