Mark-Paul Gosselaar & Wife Welcome Son
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 10
- Photo: JRD/ZOJ/WENN2 of 10
- Photo: NBC/Promotional3 of 10
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News4 of 10
- Photo: Pablo/Fame Flynet5 of 10
- Photo: KVS/Pedro Andrade/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 10
- Photo: Scott Kirkland/Retna Digital7 of 10
- Photo: PF1/WENN8 of 10
- Photo: Scott Kirkland/Retna Digital9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Omarosa Says NY Times Article Calling Shonda Rhimes an 'Angry Black Woman' Is &MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 11:46:00 AM
- 'Reclaim' Review: Ryan Phillippe and Rachelle Lefevre Are Fooled Twice, and Then SMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 11:08:00 AM
- Oculus unveils new prototype VR headsetMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 10:44:54 AM
- U2 guitarist's plan for Malibu development gets OKMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 10:20:47 AM
- Downton Abbey Season 5 Scoop: Edith's Mommy Issues and Mary's ReputationMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 8:54:00 AM
- Omarosa Says NY Times Article Calling Shonda Rhimes an 'Angry Black Woman' Is &
It's a boy!
Mark-Paul Gosselaar and his wife Catriona McGinn welcomed their very first child together around noon on Monday, September 30 in Los Angeles, People reports.
The new addition, named Dekker Edward Gosselaar, joins Ava Lorenn, 7, and Michael Charles, 9 -- Gosselaar's children from a previous marriage.
"We are overjoyed with the new addition to our family. We are madly in love with our little boy," the Franklin & Bash star, 39, told the magazine. "He is healthy and just perfect -- all we could ask for."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBirthday Fun
From Crowd Ignite