Mark Steines, Former 'Entertainment Tonight' Host, Splits From Wife Leanza Cornett
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 5
- Photo: Ryan Miller/Invision/AP2 of 5
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 5
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 5
More Celeb News
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- 'American Hustle' and 'Saving Mr. Banks' Hit Box Office in Heat MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 1:44:28 PM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (Possib
Sad news from Hallmark Channel's "Home & Family" host Mark Steines. The television journalist -- who previously appeared on "Entertainment Tonight" -- is separating from his wife of 17 years, actress Leanza Cornett, the couple told Us Weekly exclusively. They have two children together, Kai Harper, 10, and Avery "A.J." James, 9.
The spouses confirmed the split in a joint statement: "After a great deal of thought and consideration, we have decided to dissolve our 17-year marriage. At this time our concern is for our boys as we help them with this difficult transition. We ask that you respect our privacy during this difficult time."
Steines, 48, married 1993 Miss America winner Cornett, 41, on the Hawaiian island of Kauai on July 22, 1995. That same year, he started as a correspondent for "Entertainment Tonight," which he later hosted from 2004 to 2012. He currently co-hosts the daily lifestyle series "Home & Family" with Cristina Ferrare.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Mark Steines, Former Entertainment Tonight Host, Splits From Wife Leanza Cornett
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Ready to Wed
From Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis to Kanye and Kim Kardashian, see all the celebs who got engaged this year.Watch Video »
Alessandra Ambrosio talks to Wonderwall about getting fit for the VS Fashion Show, her thoughts about Kate Upton, and more.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAlmost Naked
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite