Marriage Troubles for Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott?
- Photo: Juan Rico/Fame Pictures1 of 11
- Photo: Derek Storm/Splash News2 of 11
- Photo: Scott Kirkland/Retna Ltd.3 of 11
- Photo: Splash News4 of 11
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com5 of 11
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP6 of 11
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News7 of 11
- Photo: MSF/ZOJ/WENN8 of 11
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP9 of 11
- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Utah polygamous family says going on TV liberatingMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 8:43:52 AM
- Gettysburg wax museum selling historical figuresMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 8:19:01 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Bloodies Box Office With $45 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 8:01:00 AM
- Revolutionary opera director Gerard Mortier diesMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 5:54:34 AM
- Jonathan Demme selling vast art collection in Pa.MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 5:51:16 AM
- Utah polygamous family says going on TV liberating
Tori Spelling says she's committed to her marriage to Dean McDermott regardless of the arguments and bickering seen on their reality show "Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood."
"We're just like any other couple," Spelling told Ann Curry on the "Today" show on Monday. "We have fights. We have our ups and downs. It's a real relationship. Some issues have come up this season and the cameras were there to capture it. I'm happy to put that out there to my fans. We're a normal, relatable couple and things happen."
The former "Beverly Hills 90210" star says she's fine with having cameras document the good and bad times in her marriage. "We do a reality show and I signed up for this. I said I'm going to put it all out there because otherwise I don't believe in doing it."
Spelling assures Curry that her and husband McDermott are on the right track. "We're not headed for divorce. We're committed to each other. We're committed to this family, but we work on everything just like everyone else."
RELATED: See more pics of Tori Spelling
As for Spelling's tumultuous relationship with mother Candy, she told "Today" that they're still "working on improving their relationship," and that her children are "taken by her."
RELATED VIDEO: Tori dismisses divorce rumors
Spelling and her family embark on a cross country trip in the fifth season of "Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood" premiering tonight, April 5, on the Oxygen Channel.
More from ET: Spotted: Tori Spelling and Family Visit Radio Disney
From Crowd Ignite