Couples Ruined by Reality TVRelated: Jennifer Lopez, Jessica Simpson, Travis Barker, Shanna Moakler, Jon Gosselin, Kate Gosselin
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage.com3 of 11
Camille and Kelsey Grammer
America already knew Kelsey Grammer as the Emmy-nominated star of the hit sitcom "Cheers" and its subsequent spinoff, "Frasier."
But many were not so familiar with his third wife and former Playboy model Camille (nee Donatacci). After a lucky 13 years together—the actor's longest marriage to date—the couple announced their divorce in July, just a few months after it was revealed that Camille would star on Bravo's upcoming series, "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills." "I didn't want to do the show," the newly crowned reality TV star told Access Hollywood. "Kelsey wanted me to…When we were together, he thought it would be good for basically the country and women out there to know who his wife really is." And now, as her ex reportedly moves on to another woman ( pregnant with his child), Camille is ready to move on to her new show, which premieres in October. But the Hollywood wife's past is already coming back to haunt her—she became a spokeswoman for irritable bowel syndrome a decade ago and spoke about its debilitating effects on Today."We can't basically make a lot of plans because you never know when an episode might come on," her now former husband said in 2000. Luckily, now he can get a TiVo.
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite