Couples Ruined by Reality TVRelated: Jennifer Lopez, Jessica Simpson, Travis Barker, Shanna Moakler, Jon Gosselin, Kate Gosselin
- Photo: Evan Agostini/AP2 of 11
Taylor and Russell Armstrong
Taylor Armstrong spent her time on the first season of Bravo's "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" trying to save her marriage.
RELATED: Hollywood's summer baby boom
But on July 15, she announced she's filing for divorce from Russell, her husband of seven years. "It was a difficult decision," the blond mom of one told People magazine. "Although we have tried our best to work out our differences, I have come to the conclusion that it is in the best interest of our family that we separate." After appearing estranged in front of TV audiences, the couple said they were undergoing therapy and Taylor even told OK! magazine that Russell helped her overcome an eating disorder. She also admitted the show took a toll on them. "Reality TV has a way of fast-tracking everything in your life," Taylor told People. "[Russell and I] had to observe that we'd lost touch with one another… It wasn't easy going through it." Perhaps fellow Beverly Hills divorced housewife Camille Grammer has some advice for her.
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite