Married to the JobRelated: Beyonce, Courteney Cox, David Beckham, Faith Hill, Jennifer Lopez, John Travolta, Tori Spelling
- Photo: L. Cohen/WireImage.com1 of 13
By Rebecca Silverstein
Most people spend more time working than they do with their spouse. That's not a problem for spies Samantha and Steven Bloom, the main characters in J.J. Abrams' exciting new TV show, "Undercovers." It got us thinking: What other married celeb couples mix business with pleasure? Keep clicking for celebs who are married to their job.
Beyonce and Jay-Z
Married: April 4, 2008
Collaborations: Most recently, Beyonce made a surprise appearance at Jay-Z and Eminem's show at Yankee Stadium on Monday, singing Mr. Hudson's part in "Forever Young."
On Mixing Business With Pleasure: "What Jay and I have is real," Beyonce told Essence in 2008. "It's not about interviews or getting the right photo op. It's real."
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite