Martha Stewart Apologizes to Jessica Simpson for Dog RemarkRelated: Martha Stewart
- Photo: Evan Agostini/AP1 of 5
- Photo: Brandon Todd/Splash News2 of 5
- Photo: Chris O'Meara/AP3 of 5
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Kelly Rowland, Paulina Rubio Near 'X Factor' Judging DealsMSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 8:35:36 PM
- Cannes Diary: In The Downpour, the Coens Connect but Market Can't Get Traction MSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 7:10:53 PM
- Cannes: Magnolia Acquires Kurt Russell Western 'Bone Tomahawk'MSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 3:03:43 PM
- Bill Hader on 'SNL': Wacky, Tacky Wedding Farewell (Video) MSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 1:55:41 PM
- The Weinstein Company Checks Into 'Suite Francaise' With Michelle WilliamsMSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 1:53:24 PM
- Kelly Rowland, Paulina Rubio Near 'X Factor' Judging Deals
Martha Stewart has apologized to Jessica Simpson for saying she should have watched her Malitpoo Daisy more closely after the dog was dragged away by a coyote in Los Angeles last week.
At Us Weekly's 25 Most Stylish New Yorkers bash Sept. 15, Stewart, 68, scolded Simpson, 29, calling the incident was "pretty sad." She said Simpson "should have been more careful" and also advised the singer to "get another dog."
But in a segment on her daytime program, The Martha Stewart Show, Stewart changed her tune.
"I said that she should have been watching her dog more closely, but I feel very, very sorry for anybody that loses a pet," she said Thursday. "Jessica, I hope you find your pet, but if you don't, I'm really sorry that you lost one."
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite