Martha Stewart debuts Match.com profile
- Photo: Match.com/.1 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: Joseph Marzullo/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.7 of 16
- Photo: WENN8 of 16
- Photo: BRIAN FLANNERY/Bauer-Griffin9 of 16
- Photo: CS5/C. Smith/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Louis Lanzano/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/Promotional13 of 16
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin14 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Tribeca: Patrick Stewart and Mary Elizabeth Winstead Steal the Show on Night 3MSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 12:36:00 AM
- Bryan Singer Accuser's Lawyer Says More Sex Abuse Lawsuits Against 'Hollywood InsiMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 7:39:00 PM
- Ryan Seacrest Set to Renew 'American Idol' Contract, but NBCU and E! Future UncertMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 7:14:00 PM
- '24's' Joel Surnow on Directorial Debut 'Small Time:' &MSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:48:00 PM
- 'Mad Men' Final Season Wish-List: What Don Draper's Fate Should Be (GuestMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Tribeca: Patrick Stewart and Mary Elizabeth Winstead Steal the Show on Night 3
"Yes, it's really me."
Her entree into the world of online dating comes shortly after an appearance on the "Today" show in which Stewart, 71, admitted she'd "like to go to bed with somebody," and is ready to meet some potential suitors.
"I've been curious about online dating for a long time, but, like lots of people, have been reluctant to take the leap," she explains in the intro paragraph. "I'm just now getting around to it for a couple reasons. After recently writing and publishing my new book, 'Living the Good Long Life,' I was reminded how central good relationships are to happiness and longevity. Also, I've always been a big believer that technology, if used well, can enhance one's life. So here I am, looking to enhance my dating life."
RELATED: Most memorable celeb lies
The profile describes Stewart as "athletic, toned" and interested in various kinds of exercise. She cites "British 'House of Cards,' American 'House of Cards,' 'Homeland,' all food, the symphony, opera & rap" as her interests.
"Here's how I'd define myself," she writes. "Curious about everything. Love learning. An adventurous spirit."
As for her potential match? "Here's what I know I appreciate in a man," she writes. "Someone who's intelligent, established, and curious; and who relishes adventure and new experiences as much as I do. Someone who can teach me new things. A lover of animals, grandchildren, and the outdoors."
... and last but not least? "Young at heart."
Go get 'em, Martha!
Kim Kardashian, Emma Stone, and Solange Knowles all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Lena Dunham, and Anne Hathaway all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian, Kristin Davis, and Emma Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite