Martha Stewart debuts Match.com profile
- Photo: Match.com/.1 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: Joseph Marzullo/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.7 of 16
- Photo: WENN8 of 16
- Photo: BRIAN FLANNERY/Bauer-Griffin9 of 16
- Photo: CS5/C. Smith/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Louis Lanzano/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/Promotional13 of 16
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin14 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:48:00 PM
- ABC's 'The Quest' Producers Reveal How They Found HeroesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:26:00 PM
- Sharknado 2 Sets Record With Nearly 4 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Javier Bardem clarifies comments in open letter about Middle East conflictMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Netflix Revives The Killing For One Last CaseMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:14:00 PM
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'
"Yes, it's really me."
Her entree into the world of online dating comes shortly after an appearance on the "Today" show in which Stewart, 71, admitted she'd "like to go to bed with somebody," and is ready to meet some potential suitors.
"I've been curious about online dating for a long time, but, like lots of people, have been reluctant to take the leap," she explains in the intro paragraph. "I'm just now getting around to it for a couple reasons. After recently writing and publishing my new book, 'Living the Good Long Life,' I was reminded how central good relationships are to happiness and longevity. Also, I've always been a big believer that technology, if used well, can enhance one's life. So here I am, looking to enhance my dating life."
RELATED: Most memorable celeb lies
The profile describes Stewart as "athletic, toned" and interested in various kinds of exercise. She cites "British 'House of Cards,' American 'House of Cards,' 'Homeland,' all food, the symphony, opera & rap" as her interests.
"Here's how I'd define myself," she writes. "Curious about everything. Love learning. An adventurous spirit."
As for her potential match? "Here's what I know I appreciate in a man," she writes. "Someone who's intelligent, established, and curious; and who relishes adventure and new experiences as much as I do. Someone who can teach me new things. A lover of animals, grandchildren, and the outdoors."
... and last but not least? "Young at heart."
Go get 'em, Martha!
Where Are They?
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
See how Angelina Jolie's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite