Martha Stewart's Daughter Lashes Out at Domestic Diva in New Tell-AllRelated: Martha Stewart
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin1 of 15
- Photo: CS5/C. Smith/WENN2 of 15
- Photo: Louis Lanzano/AP3 of 15
- Photo: WENN4 of 15
- Photo: Fernando Leon/Retna Digital5 of 15
- Photo: Wonderwall6 of 15
- Photo: Carmen Valdeo/Retna Ltd.7 of 15
- Photo: Charles Sykes/AP8 of 15
- Photo: Evan Agostini/AP9 of 15
- Photo: Retna Digital10 of 15
- Photo: Charles Sykes/AP11 of 15
- Photo: Retna Digital12 of 15
- Photo: AP13 of 15
- Photo: Retna Digital14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Cannes: Sundance Selects Nabs Rights to Francois Ozon's 'Young & BeautifulMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 4:01:48 PM
- Brad Pitt Names Jeremy Kleiner Co-President of Plan B EntertainmentMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 3:15:58 PM
- E!'s 'The Wanted Life' Preview: Scooter Braun Stages an Intervention (VidMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 2:55:28 PM
- David Janollari Signs 3-Year Development Deal With NBCMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 2:42:27 PM
- Jennifer Aniston Stages Mini 'Friends' Reunion for 'Ellen'MSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 1:59:12 PM
- Cannes: Sundance Selects Nabs Rights to Francois Ozon's 'Young & Beautiful
America's domestic diva apparently has a dark side.
In a scathing new tell-all book, Martha Stewart's daughter, Alexis, reveals that life as the homemaker's child was far from perfect.
"Martha does everything better! You can't win!" Alexis, 46, writes of her mother, 70, in her new book Whateverland: Learning to Live Here, out Oct. 18. "If I didn't do something perfectly, I had to do it again. I grew up with a glue gun pointed at my head."
Now a mother herself, Alexis angrily reflects in her book on Martha's lack of basic parenting skills.
"Martha was not interested in being kid-friendly," Alexis reveals in Whateverland. "She used to make me wrap my own presents. She would hand me things right before Christmas and say, 'Now wrap these but don't look inside.'"
But Alexis says she took the most issue with the domestic diva's habits around the house.
"My mother has a sign on all of her doors to take your shoes off," Alexis writes. "For god's sake! My mother's dogs p--s and s--t on her rugs and she's telling people to take their shoes off?
"[She] always peed with the door open," Alexis continued of her mother's bathroom hygiene. "I remember saying, 'You know, now I have friends over! You can't do that anymore! It's gotta stop! My friends' parents don't do it! Give me a break here! I don’t feel like being embarrassed! It's exhausting! I'm a kid! Stop!'"
Though Alexis drops these and other bombshells in the book, she insists she harbors no ill will. In fact, she even dedicated the tome to Martha. Says the TV personality of her daughter, Alexis: "She's her own person. She makes up her own mind."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Kim Kardashian says her pregnancy lips are out of control, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Check out Hollywood's hottest bikini bods on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Robert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
Check out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Find out who went after Kendall Jenner on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite