Mary-Kate Olsen Splits With Boyfriend
- Photo: Retna Digital1 of 8
- Photo: WENN.com/WENN2 of 8
- Photo: Retna Digital3 of 8
- Photo: Saleem Elatab-AhmadElatab/Splash News4 of 8
- Photo: KMO/Splash News5 of 8
- Photo: Retna Digital6 of 8
- Photo: WireImage.com7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Lena Dunham Jokes About 'Girls' Nudity in 'SNL' MonologueMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 9:11:00 PM
- Stacy Keibler Has Surprise Beach WeddingMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 7:28:00 PM
- Science Channel Greenlights Craig Ferguson Series 'I F-ing Love Science'MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 7:10:00 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 4:08 a.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 4:40:15 PM
- Police have warrant in attempted Banksy theftMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 2:54:20 PM
- Lena Dunham Jokes About 'Girls' Nudity in 'SNL' Monologue
Mary-Kate Olsen is back on the market.
The actress-design mogul, 23, has split from boyfriend Nate Lowman, UsMagazine.com has confirmed.
Asked if she and Lowman are still an item, her rep tells Us, "No, they are not. It’s been a while."
Olsen and Lowman began dating in 2008 after meeting through mutual friends.
Last year, her rep told Us that tabloid rumors that the two are engaged were "untrue."
Olsen is currently attending shows at London Fashion Week.
More on Wonderwall:
More on Usmagazine.com:
From Crowd Ignite