Danny Masterson and Bijou Phillips marry
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage.com1 of 15
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage.com2 of 15
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage.com3 of 15
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com4 of 15
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage.com5 of 15
- Photo: Ed Millington/Retna Ltd.6 of 15
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage.com7 of 15
- Photo: PER/Fame Pictures8 of 15
- Photo: Ronald Asadorian/Splash News9 of 15
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP10 of 15
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com11 of 15
- Photo: J. Vespa/WireImage12 of 15
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP13 of 15
- Photo: Retna/Retna Digital14 of 15
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
By email@example.com (WENN Newsdesk)
Actor Danny Masterson and his long-term girlfriend, actress Bijou Phillips, have wed in Ireland.
RELATED: Bachelors: Will They Wed?
The stars, who appeared together in movies including "Made for Each Other" and "The Bridge to Nowhere," married at a private castle in Ireland's Tipperary countryside on Tuesday, in honor of Masterson's Irish heritage.
Phillips wore a Zac Posen bridal gown as she walked down the aisle in front of close family and friends, including actors Ben Foster, Mike Pena and Ethan Suplee, their representative confirms to People.com.
Masterson's actor brother Chris served as best man.
The pair, who have been dating for six years, became engaged in 2009.
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTeenage Dream
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite