Danny Masterson and Bijou Phillips marry
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage.com1 of 15
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage.com2 of 15
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage.com3 of 15
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com4 of 15
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage.com5 of 15
- Photo: Ed Millington/Retna Ltd.6 of 15
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage.com7 of 15
- Photo: PER/Fame Pictures8 of 15
- Photo: Ronald Asadorian/Splash News9 of 15
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP10 of 15
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com11 of 15
- Photo: J. Vespa/WireImage12 of 15
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP13 of 15
- Photo: Retna/Retna Digital14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UKMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:34:00 PM
- Fox Reorganizes Development and Programming DepartmentsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Dan Harmon and Mitch Hurwitz Are Working on a Super-Secret ProjectMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Sean Combs Bids Reported $200 Million for Fuse TV NetworkMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:12:00 PM
- Psych's James Roday to Star in CBS Relationship Comedy PilotMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:07:00 PM
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UK
By email@example.com (WENN Newsdesk)
Actor Danny Masterson and his long-term girlfriend, actress Bijou Phillips, have wed in Ireland.
RELATED: Bachelors: Will They Wed?
The stars, who appeared together in movies including "Made for Each Other" and "The Bridge to Nowhere," married at a private castle in Ireland's Tipperary countryside on Tuesday, in honor of Masterson's Irish heritage.
Phillips wore a Zac Posen bridal gown as she walked down the aisle in front of close family and friends, including actors Ben Foster, Mike Pena and Ethan Suplee, their representative confirms to People.com.
Masterson's actor brother Chris served as best man.
The pair, who have been dating for six years, became engaged in 2009.
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Oscar nominee Lupita Nyong’o shares her awards season journey (and meetings with Oprah, Sidney Poitier and the Dalai Lama!) on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Drunk In Love
Jessica Simpon, Gisele Bundchen and more celebs share intimate pics of their partners on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite