'Kyle XY' Star Matt Dallas He's Engaged to Blue Hamilton!
- Photo: AP1/Apega/http://www.wenn.com/1 of 5
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 5
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 5
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:58:00 PM
- ESPN's SEC Network Scores Carriage Deal With Time Warner Cable, Bright HouseMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:48:00 PM
- Museums plan Piero di Cosimo exhibit in US, ItalyMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:37:49 PM
- Christopher Nolan, Matthew McConaughey Offer Early Look at 'Interstellar'MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Dwayne Johnson holds surprise 'Hercules' screeningMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:16:28 PM
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season
Matt Dallas has met his match!
The former star of ABC Family's "Kyle XY" announced his engagement to musician Blue Hamilton via Twitter on Jan. 6. "Starting off the year with a new fiance," the actor, 30, wrote. "A great way to kick off 2013!"
This is the first time Dallas has mentioned his homosexuality publicly.
Hamilton is a California-based singer-songwriter. He and Dallas have been quietly dating since 2009.
Dallas recently starred in the Hallmark Channel holiday movie "Naughty or Nice." His other notable film and TV credits include "Beauty & the Briefcase," "Eastwick" and "You, Me & the Circus."
MORE ON WNODERWALL:
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon shows off a new cheetah print hairstyle on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite