Matthew Fox Speaks Out About Dominic Monaghan's Abuse Comments
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage1 of 12
- Photo: Tony Barson/WireImage2 of 12
- Photo: VISP/GSI3 of 12
- Photo: Hall/Pena/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 12
- Photo: Wonderwall5 of 12
- Photo: Touchtone Television/Promotional6 of 12
- Photo: WENN7 of 12
- Photo: ABC/Promotional8 of 12
- Photo: MSAA/ZOB/ZDS/WENN9 of 12
- Photo: Sang Tan/Invision/AP10 of 12
- Photo: ABC/Promotional11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Vin Diesel Shares His Emotional Moment With Paul Walker's FamilyMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 3:18:16 PM
- Bob Dylan's Infamous Electric Guitar Fetches Nearly $1 Million at AuctionMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 2:57:27 PM
- La Scala's 'La Traviata' opener gets mixed reviewsMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 2:13:57 PM
- European Film Awards: 'The Great Beauty' Wins European Film 2013MSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 1:38:57 PM
- Kirstie Alley Blasts Leah Remini Over Scientology Criticism: She's a 'Bigot&apMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 12:00:42 PM
- Vin Diesel Shares His Emotional Moment With Paul Walker's Family
Matthew Fox has addressed controversial comments his former "Lost" co-star Dominic Monaghan made about him earlier this year, insisting the allegations that he beats women are completely untrue.
The "Lord of the Rings" star was asked by a female follower to persuade Fox, 46, to join Twitter in May, and he stunned fans when he made the remarks about the actor.
Monaghan refused to back down over the drama when the fan, named Becca, responded to his comments, writing, "What about all those good times you had together?", Monaghan shot back, "How do you know we ever did? you don't know either of us.he beats women.not isolated incidents.often.not interested."
The comments came just months after a female bus driver, Heather Bormann, launched a legal battle against Fox, claiming he assaulted her while trying to board a party bus in Cleveland when she informed him he was not on the private guest list.
RELATED: Matthew and Susan's Awkward Kiss
She has since dropped her lawsuit, and Fox has spoken out about the dramas, admitting he has had a tough 12 months.
He tells Men's Fitness magazine, "It's been a long, trying year of sitting on my hands on a lot of negative s--- said about me, when they're the furthest things from who I am. In the 46 years I've been breathing on this planet, I have never hit a woman before. Never have, never will. I think there's still gonna be a lot of people out there who'll think it's true no matter what."
He added, "The Cleveland situation, the Monaghan situation -- was a pile of bulls--- and I'm not gonna waste too much breath on that."
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBFF For Life
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite