Matthew Fox Speaks Out About Dominic Monaghan's Abuse Comments
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage1 of 12
- Photo: Tony Barson/WireImage2 of 12
- Photo: VISP/GSI3 of 12
- Photo: Hall/Pena/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 12
- Photo: Wonderwall5 of 12
- Photo: Touchtone Television/Promotional6 of 12
- Photo: WENN7 of 12
- Photo: ABC/Promotional8 of 12
- Photo: MSAA/ZOB/ZDS/WENN9 of 12
- Photo: Sang Tan/Invision/AP10 of 12
- Photo: ABC/Promotional11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Mega Buzz: 24's Reunion, a S.H.I.E.L.D. Return and a New Bones RomanceMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:49:00 PM
- Tumblr Tops Twitter's Social TV Activity, Says New StudyMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Comedy Group Dr. God Sets Up AXS TV Show, Wraps First Feature (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Aereo at the Supreme Court: 5 TakeawaysMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 3:13:00 PM
- Mean Girls Star Daniel Franzese Comes OutMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 3:03:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: 24's Reunion, a S.H.I.E.L.D. Return and a New Bones Romance
Matthew Fox has addressed controversial comments his former "Lost" co-star Dominic Monaghan made about him earlier this year, insisting the allegations that he beats women are completely untrue.
The "Lord of the Rings" star was asked by a female follower to persuade Fox, 46, to join Twitter in May, and he stunned fans when he made the remarks about the actor.
Monaghan refused to back down over the drama when the fan, named Becca, responded to his comments, writing, "What about all those good times you had together?", Monaghan shot back, "How do you know we ever did? you don't know either of us.he beats women.not isolated incidents.often.not interested."
The comments came just months after a female bus driver, Heather Bormann, launched a legal battle against Fox, claiming he assaulted her while trying to board a party bus in Cleveland when she informed him he was not on the private guest list.
RELATED: Matthew and Susan's Awkward Kiss
She has since dropped her lawsuit, and Fox has spoken out about the dramas, admitting he has had a tough 12 months.
He tells Men's Fitness magazine, "It's been a long, trying year of sitting on my hands on a lot of negative s--- said about me, when they're the furthest things from who I am. In the 46 years I've been breathing on this planet, I have never hit a woman before. Never have, never will. I think there's still gonna be a lot of people out there who'll think it's true no matter what."
He added, "The Cleveland situation, the Monaghan situation -- was a pile of bulls--- and I'm not gonna waste too much breath on that."
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the engagement scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMore Controversy
From Crowd Ignite