Matthew Morrison Flees Rat-Infested Home
- Photo: BT1/WENN1 of 8
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com2 of 8
- Photo: Michael Buckner for Audi/Getty Images North America3 of 8
- Photo: WireImage.com4 of 8
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com5 of 8
- Photo: The Media Circuit/WENN6 of 8
- Photo: MIKE DISCIULLO/Bauer-Griffin7 of 8
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
"Glee" star Matthew Morrison is singing the blues after he was forced to leave his rat-infested California home.
The 32-year-old actor recently discovered his home was covered in rat feces and became determined to catch the critters that were responsible for the dirty deed.
"I came home and World War III broke out in my house. There was rat poop all over my house," Morrison told The Billy Bush Show. "I go upstairs and there was a huge rat in my bed. And like, poop and feces all over my bed.
With a 6:00 a.m. call time for "Glee" looming, "it was just the worst night ever," Morrison recalled.
"I tried to catch the rat and he darted away. And I kind of cornered him in this thing. I thought he was dead on my bed," the actor explained. "So I put a bunch of plastic bags on my hand, and I went to grab him and he just darted off. He was on the windowsill, kind of just eyeing me. We were playing cat and mouse -- or Matt and rat, I guess."
Morrison then caught the critter, "ran downstairs in my underwear and threw him in this far away trash can."
Unable to fall asleep, the former Broadway star was startled by yet another rodent.
"I get up, run over and turn the light on, and this big guy is on my nightstand and he jumps on my bed," Morrison said. "And he's looking at me like, 'What are you doing on my bed?' He's looking at me like I'm the a--hole."
The "Glee" star eventually checked into a hotel -- and he's on the hunt for a new place.
"This is my house that I own," he explained. "Now I want to put it back on the market!"
MORE ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
MORE FROM USWEEKLY:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite